Friday, July 31, 2009

Mr. Magic trick is back... with a poem


My ears are ringing

My keyboard is singing

My computer is ming…ling…

I’m on Jdate, chatting with yous

Browsing the profiles, looking at Jews

Snacking and drinking my orange juice….

All here online it’s such a great time

Looking and finding my partner in crime.

Here is your profile and what did I see?

Right there you are, smiling at me!

I saw your pics, I read your page

What a coincidence, it’s all quite strange

I sent you an IM, but did you respond?

Politely you denied my invitation to bond.

Don’t be offended and no need to mock

Hey wait! You are too fast, clicking to block.

Give this a chance, I promise some funny.

Actually, I’m in LA, how about some money?

OK, maybe not. That’s not my way.

I found your profile and read it today.

I realized this truth when looking at your smile,

How funny and strange, It’s been quite a while

Since I’ve seen that guy who wrestles crocodile!

If it’s a challenge you want then a challenge you’ll get!

How ‘bout some tennis, ping pong or better yet:

Do you like pool, bowling, or to ice skate?

After just 3 years of chatting let’s make it a date!

If you like chatting and sometimes I do.

My aim is dreamsallen, send me yours too.

Well, it’s been fun and all kidding aside.

I hope you are smiling, just take this in stride.

No matter what, in all truth I say.

I hope you have a really great day.

Good luck in the search for a partner and soulmate.

I’ll be you can find him right here on Jdate.

If you’d like a new friend and perhaps even more

Write me back and let’s see what’s in store.

:0)

Allen

PS - just a little ice breaking poem. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Hope your day is beautiful and that I hear back from you soon.

No comments: