Thursday, July 9, 2009

Chemistry Class

For some reason, I excelled in Chemistry. I was horrible at any Math class. I thought Algebra II was one of the best social studies classes I ever had and spent the majority of the time gossiping with Lori and Shaina and making fun of our teacher, Mrs. Korshaven, who regularly called us "People's" and used football to make a point, "If the ball is on the twenty and then the TENny..."

But somehow, Chemistry just clicked for me. I remember competing with the boys in the class to see how high of grade we could get, which is unusual for a girl who was used to writing friend's papers for them because I understood how to analytically compose a five paragraph essay. There's no such thing as analyzing chemistry. It's just fact or fiction. Which is why I don't get the current state of frenzy in today's male actor's. Am I really alone in thinking that Robert Pattinson is one of the ugliest men in Hollywood?

Now, I am notoriously known for liking the quintessential Jewish dude. Shorter, dark hair (occasionally like a red head or two), strong nose, stockier and extremely witty. My close friend Adrianna couldn't disagree with me more. Most of her boyfriends have been models with chiseled facial features that I would fear of being cut by. As a child, I never owned a Ken doll and opted to use my Care Bear as Barbie's suitor. Ken was too pretty and gave off a gay vibe, even with his clothes on, disguising his lack of anatomy. So, is it just me who sees this vampire as a dirty, skinny hipster type with terrible teeth that make him look like he's constantly chewing cud?

Give me Kevin Arnold: Or these two character actors no one knows the names of, but recognize every time:





















Or, my personal favorite and perfect compliment to any woman in the world:


Bring back the MENSCH, people!!!! He too, has been known to suck blood...

1 comment:

AJ said...

Paul Adelstein and Marc Feuerstein.

I love them too. Although Royal Pains doesn't interest me.