The Camel Chronicles
Camel
Afro Puff
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
2011
(4)
►
July
(4)
▼
2009
(36)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(34)
Mr. Magic trick is back... with a poem
Web Site Story
flip flops not violence
Psycho!
Where are the dog pub crawls?
Good Day Sunshine
Not Another Orphan Movie
Few more of Prom
And Neil/Norm as an 80's Prom Queen
I'm Late, I'm Late...
80's Prom
This little guy is precious!
Ragtime MJ
Baby Boobs
Dead Again
Another dedication to Baby Kate!
Roll out the red carpet, Amanda Peabody coming thr...
Today is "Cammy posts funny/awesome/WTF things fro...
Gutkowski wedding song
Just Beat Her
Blazed and Confused
I want some ink...
This goes out to Mary Kate
If MJ never met the plastic knife
Am I sick... or is this funny?
Who does it better?
The Russian in me is proud...
Chemistry Class
Love, Marriage, Babies and Death
Elise and Gidon's babies!!!!
Naked Humps
Beverly Hills Courier: 65-Year-Old Woman Faces Jai...
A musician from my past
THE CAMEL IS BACK!
►
2008
(60)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(28)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
This little guy is precious!
Embedded video from
CNN Video
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment