

For those of you long distance from me (80% of you), this the view from Alamo Square. If you turn right and walk down a block and a half you will see me...

I live upstairs and have an awesome view of Noe Valley and whatever those hills are in the background...

The clouds are pretty rare these days. It's definitely the highlight of living here. I'm hoping to take advantage of the warm weather we're gonna have this weekend and walk around Golden Gate Park, which I haven't done yet. Apparently it's multiple sizes larger than Central Park and is officially the largest Urban Park in the nation. Or something like that...
1 comment:
You're new place looks awesome.
Oh, would you mind running next door to see if you could borrow a cup of sugar from Danny Tanner? Don't forget to tell Joey he's a tool.
later!
Post a Comment