bitch it up for the cameras and belittle Spencer in front of her poor parents while making podunk Colorado look like the ideal skiing vacation. Their backyard was such a whiteout I couldn't help but fantasize making snow angel after snow angel while taking breaks on a huskey driven dog sled. But the real catch was at the end of the show when a tight, mini dress and Bebe styled metallic gold motorcycle jacket clad Mariah Carey came out and thanked the cast for this opportunity and attempted to do what she once was very good at... singing?! Seriously, I've gotten over the fact that she's more comfortable as a drag queen, hip hopping ghetto fabulous, Dupreeproduced larger than life but I remember when she could actually sing.In other news, Heidi has done it again. She always takes it up a notch with her ever evolving natural beauty. She's actually starting to look like that youtuber Chrissy Crocker when he screams "Leave Britney Aloonnnneee!"


Here's Speidi on Sunday capturing a little girl's Easter Egg basket. I think I just found their magical media mojo! Stolen chocolate Easter Eggs and pastel colors fuel the Papparazzi cameras. These 15 minutes feel like 15 years! Check your next Milk Carton for this child.
No comments:
Post a Comment