The Camel Chronicles
Camel
Afro Puff
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
2011
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
2009
(36)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(34)
▼
2008
(60)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(26)
Let me smell your tighty whitey's?
Prince + Radiohead = Music To My Ears!
The most beautiful ballad!
Crude meat
Misrepresentation
Cats and engineers make good pets
Magic Boobies
Sound advice from Eryka Badu
...everything I've ever wanted to say to you in re...
I have a crush on an actor who only plays 16 year-...
Speaking of Blue Note...
Home Alone
My cheer squad humiliated by jazzy version of figh...
Cute Kitties in Crude Videos
Dear Britney
Blast from the past
Cute Puppies with Crude Comments - Part 2
Cute Puppies with Crude Comments
After the long meeting
On a serious note - Puppy Mills
Manternity Clothes
4 Minutes to save the world? From what, your massi...
Cute Puppies With Crude Video's - Part twoish(look...
From TIME Magazine!!! The main reason to vote Demo...
I'm F*ing McCain!
I'll marry the whole band!
►
March
(28)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Monday, April 14, 2008
...everything I've ever wanted to say to you in response to your many poignant emails, in a flow chart.
From my ex....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment