Off to my hometown tomorrow to say hello to many things I love: my parents, my brother, my dogs, my "nephews," the mountains, the REAL beach, the Pea, the dry weather, my large closet, the piano, the dogs and the dogs.
I also plan to curse out every driver on the road and scream profanities even though I'm well aware I have the curse of terminal traffic with me... forever... or until I meet the right car and we kiss at the stroke of rush hour.
Someone remind me to avoid the 405 on weekend nights.
Hoping to see my Riblet, Rob the Quarterback, a few old faces from my past past (as in a really long time ago) and help my parents deal with the impending move from our gorgeous house of the last 22 years. The pool will certainly be used this week as I plan to renact Paula Abdul's "Promise Of A New Day" video in the waterfall, just as I did 22 years ago with Jennifer Matthews.

No comments:
Post a Comment